The Howl Survey

It's a hat, it's a cowl...it's two accessories in one!!!...Here's my prototype for my new cowl out of handdyed, handspun yarn. 

The only modification I need to do is make the length a little shorter overall because there's plenty of fabric for the cowl now...for the hat, I personally find it a little baggy at the end so making it a little shorter in length will give it more of a shaped fit when converted to the hat.

This will be great for those who have long hair...just slip up from the neck, tug on the ties and go.  Ties are crocheted out of the handspun and the leaves (which could change on future designs) are hand felted out of the same fiber the yarn was spun from.

I need a model with long hair for this one :)

So...check below your thoughts...  Cool.....Not Cool....or Re-Think This.....thanks for your feedback!!!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love this idea. Especially like that you will shorten it a bit. Ummm I want one?