2011 Crop pants on the cheap....

 I cleaned out my closet, boxing up winter stuff and taking out summer stuff, all while purging out stuff for Goodwill.  Looking at my summer pants I decided I needed a new pair of denim crop pants so I started surfing seeing what styles were out there, prices etc.  Well I came across these for $48.00.  SERIOUSLY!!!  All they look like to me are a pair of old jeans, cut off and cuffed.  And guess what?  I have a few pair of jeans that look good but have shrunk up in length (so I only wear them with boots)...but hey...what the heck....I'm going to cut a pair down, not sew the edge like the pictured pair and make me up some spring fashion from a pair of jeans that were destined for the Goodwill bag.  :)

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good idea, i can't believe they get that much for those, argh