Facebook Fans Contest!!!

Hi everyone. The Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival is on Saturday/Sunday May 1st and 2nd. I will be shamelessly promoting Truly Unique by Elise by wearing one of my new nunofelt designs and handing out cards with my blog link in the hopes to increase my fan base. (Obviously I hate marketing and will only do this if approached).

So...I want to have some fun with my Facebook Fans and let them guess which scarf I will be wearing for this shameless promotion.

What's in it for you? I'm giving away a 3 pack of my wonderful felted soaps. It's shorts and cami season and what better soap for doing a little bit of exfoliation, and has all natural ingredients that don't dry out your skin. There’s nothing worse than an ashy haze on fresh shaved legs. Tell your friends to become fans and vote also. Who know's? If they win maybe they'll share the prize with you !!

So post your vote to the Fan Page Thread. I’m going to post this to Facebook Monday April 19th and the contest ends midnight on April 30th, 2010. Names of Fans that correctly pick the scarf will all be put in a hat and a name will be drawn. Good luck and thanks in advance for helping me increase my fan base!!!

Here's a peek at what I'm thinking about for my 2010 laminated line of scarves. (Click on picture to see all scarves)

1 Black Circles
2 Salmon Ruffle
3 Mardi Gras
4 Tranquil Waters
5 Denim Cowgirl


No comments: