The basic display layout...


WHEW...done....I had to figure out what to do with all those darn candle holders Dottie worked on :)...

I kinda like how the new gridwall hat holders make it look like the hats are floating in the other corner.  I also decided to bag the waterfall handbag holders.  They take up way too much room and I think the straight long pegs work nicer in this configuration.
ACCOMPLISHED!!! All packed up and ready.  Now I can FINALLY play with that french silk I got in NYC with my bff Lori!  Patty will be happy I have her remote office desk setup for her upcoming visit :)

If you're thinking about setting up a new studio, I really recommend gridwall.  I started out with 4 walls, 2 corner shelves and some pegs and have been able to expand the system as the need arises.  In my case, I break this down and take it to shows with me, but in the off season it's the greatest system for organizing projects, especially with the ability to EASILY move shelving around whenever your needs change. 

No comments: