READY....

I'm in gettin' ready mode for the upcoming shows.

Photographing...done....YEA!...I hate that the most....but Roger has done the comparisons on new cameras and I think he likes the Sony the best.  He's done the research, I just wanted a new digital camera that did the best with indoor photography and was smaller than the beastie one I have.

Tagging...Very important.  I know I'm not the only one who goes to a show, looks at items and if there's no prices I may be reluctant to ask the seller.  Maybe it's just me...I don't know.  I want my customers to be able to pick up an item and know how much it costs.  We're not selling cars here :)

So here are some of the final little things I've been working on for the show. 

Next up....SET.....setup the display....configure the gridwall and lay out items to see which way it will work the best.  That's kinda fun :)
Felted Flowers
Camera Cases
Kitty Cracknip...oh yes...it's back!!!!

New Felt Scarves.  A play on texture, these scarves are made of hand carded merino/silk with cotton scrim accents, a few holes here and there and handdyed silk edges. 

1 comment:

Beryl Moody said...

Everything looks just great. Let me know if you get a new camera. I want one that does all the work for me!